NEWSLETTER PAGE 3
IN PERSON J.A.M. (Jesus and Me) AND WEDNESDAY EVENING PRAYER START AT 6:45 AND THE TEENS START AT 7 pm, however, Amy is usually at the church around 6:30. We will continue Marco Polo on Tuesday evenings at 6 pm for the children as long as there is interest. If you would like for your child to participate, let Sara Beck or Theresa Gordon know and they will tell you how to connect.
ALL BROOKSIDERS AND FRIENDS
We began in person worship on Sunday July 5, at 10:10. Sunday School is at 9 am. We have implemented the following guidelines.
Main entrance AND auditorium doors will open 30 minutes before service
• Masks are recommended, but not required.
• Use smiles or waves for greetings, rather than handshakes.
• No paper programs, connection cards, or pens will be handed out at this time.
• Please follow social distancing guidelines & keep six feet from other guests.
• We will not have a formal "greeting time" during service, no offering baskets will be passed.
- You may drop your offering in baskets on the way in/out or give online. You may also drop your offering at the church.
- Kid's Church begins on Sunday August 2. However, kids are welcome to stay with their parents.
- Activity bags are available for children up to third grade. They contain crayons, wikki sticks and coloring pages.
Before You Join Us, Ask Yourself...
• Am I sick?
• Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Is there any medical reason why you shouldn’t be around others?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO STAY HOME!
It's that time of year again! Time to let the nominating committee know if you would like to retain your elected position for the coming year. Evaluation forms are in your mailbox or you can click here to complete the form online. Either way, we ask that you turn in your form to Pastor Jeff no later than Sunday October 4. Thanks!